Killer Bee Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimonos also offers customers the ability to purchase our durable and reinforced gi pants as a single purchase. Our RipStop pants are constructed with long term durability in mind.
Our Ripstop fabrics are woven out of cotton, whilst using a special reinforcing technique that makes them very resistant against tearing and ripping. During weaving (thick) reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern in the fabric. The intervals at which reinforcement threads are interwoven are typically 5 to 8 millimeters (0.2 to 0.3 in) apart. Thin or lightweight ripstop fabrics get a 3-dimensional structure due to the thicker threads being interwoven in thinner cloth.
Our RipStop gi pants feature:
- Built from 10 Oz weight cotton fabric.
- Each gi pant has 4 belt loops, each end sewn with three runs of sewing on each end for added durability.
- Gi pant cuffs are sewn with extra runs of sewing along the horizontal axis for added durability. Additionally a band of RipStop material is used to reinforce cuff.
- All gi pants are reinforced at the stress areas.
- Each pair of pants has an extra layer of fabric at the knee and below for added durability.
- Gi pants come in White, Blue, and Black.
- All gi pants have been put through the “pre-shrunk” process. However they still may shrink 1 – 2 inches upon the first wash and dry cycle. The below charts assume the pants have already been washed and dried.
- Our pants won’t bleed in the wash.
- Rope style drawstrings.