Killer Bee Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimonos also offers customers the ability to purchase our durable and reinforced gi pants as a single purchase. These pants are a little heavier than our standard Drill cotton pants.
Our pants feature:
- Built from heavy 10 Oz weight cotton fabric.
- Each gi pant has 4 belt loops, each end sewn with three runs of sewing on each end for added durability.
- Gi pant cuffs are sewn with extra runs of sewing along the horizontal axis for added durability. Additionally reinforcements have been placed along the seam on the back of the pants.
- All gi pants are reinforced at the stress areas.
- Each pair of pants has an extra layer of fabric at the knee and below for added durability.
- Gi pants come in White, Blue, and Black.
- All gi pants have been put through the “pre-shrunk” process. However, they still may shrink 1 – 2 inches upon the first wash and dry cycle.
- Our pants won’t bleed in the wash.
- Rope style drawstrings.