The Meliponini MK III are cut to the same dimensions as our others. They are also constructed in the exact same fashion except the material is different. For the gi top we are offering a traditional, lighter weight, single weave. Still just as strong and durable as our other fabrics.
- Gi tops are Pre-Shrunk. There will still be some shrinkage during the first wash and dry cycle. The chart below assumes the gi top has been washed and dried already.
- More reinforcements. In addition to triple row stitching we also use a surging technique to reinforce the primary seam running through the gi. This helps prevent fraying and separation of the seams.
- Smaller cuff openings for the pants and the gi tops.
- These gi’s don’t bleed.
- Slightly longer skirt slit to allow for easier movement with the hips.
- Deep purple embroidery for the sleeve.
- Less fabric at the shoulder to better match a woman’s physique.
- Modified sizing chart with more precision for a better fit.
Like our older gi’s we still feature some of the primary attributes of that line.
- Rubber foam insert in the collar to prevent mat stink.
- Standard reinforcements in the pants and gi top.
- Gi top is constructed from a single piece of fabric.
- Easy return policy. NO HASSLES. Really.