We also offer BJJ gi’s in children’s sizes.
Note to parents. It may be tempting to use your child’s old Karate uniform as a replacement but in a few months, the karate gi will look like sheets left out to hang during a tornado. Karate uniforms are just not built to take the punishing damage that only children can inflict on their clothing. Start them off right with a bulletproof BJJ gi. Plus it looks a lot cooler.
We do not mix and match sizes for children’s sized gi’s. If you order a K1 top it will come with a K1 pair of gi pants.
- New “KillerBeeGi” Weave pattern for the fabric. It’s tighter, stronger, and more durable.
- More reinforcements. In addition to triple row stitching, we also use a surging technique to reinforce the primary seam running through the gi. This helps prevent fraying and separation of the seams.
- Patches? What patches. Taking a cue from our customers we have eliminated all patches from the gi and are now only using embroidery. This will last longer and allows the BJJ student to place their own artwork on the gi.
- Additional gi strap loops with triple row stitching applied to each end.
- Smaller cuff openings for the pants and the gi tops.
- These gi’s don’t bleed.
- Like our older gi’s we still feature some of the primary attributes of that line.
- Rubber foam inserts in the collar to prevent mat stink.
- Standard reinforcements in the pants and gi top.
- Gi top is constructed from a single piece of fabric.
- Easy return policy. NO HASSLES. Really.